Saturday, June 26, 2010

Akshay Denies Twinkle’s Dawood Connection


Akshay Denies Twinkle’s Dawood Connection

In the past, there have been reports in the media about Bollywood’s connection with underworld don Dawood Ibrahim. There were even video grabs of a few celebs dancing for the gangster at his parties.

Sometime back, there was news about Akshay Kumar’s wife Twinkle Khanna’s connection with Dawood.

Akshay however rubbished these rumours. He said, “I got no idea from where all these stories come from. If these stories were true, my house would have been raided. Not a single constable has come to my house from the day this story was reported.”

A celebrity’s life is always surrounded by controversies and there is nothing much one can do to stop it. Akki adds, “These reports do disturb me. But I have spent 20 years in the industry and by now I have got used to it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment