Friday, July 2, 2010

Emraan: 'The thick moustache makes me resemble Dawood'




If Ajay Devgn is sharply reminiscent of Haji Mastan in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai', Emraan Hashmi unfailingly brings to mind… Dawood Ibrahim!

"It's probably the thick moustache that I grew for the film, which makes me resemble Dawood Ibrahim to a certain extent," admits Hashmi in a tabloid talk. "The director Milan Luthria felt that it would give me a more mature look. I loved my 'retro' get up in 'Once Upon…' with the flared bellbottoms, wide collared silk shirts, king size sunglasses, platform heels and long hair, all of which added superbly to the 'look' of the 1970s, in which the film is set."

Fatherhood to Ayaan, notwithstanding, Hashmi is clear that his professional and personal lines are clearly demarcated. And the 'serial smoocher' isn't swatting the idea of kissing onscreen though he admits that "being a father has made me a lot more responsible."

Hmmm…. so he swerve into liplock mode with Prachi Desai in 'Once Upon…'?

Guess, Hashmi's lips are sealed…

No comments:

Post a Comment