Saturday, July 17, 2010

10 Funny USB Flash Drives



Funny USB Flash Drives
I may work on the computer but I definitely wouldn’t consider myself a computer person.  So what exactly is a “computer person?”  I’m assuming these are the people that customize their PC’s and Laptops with a degree of seriousness that an artist might have when doing a painting.
But some people do it with a degree of humor.  And that’s something that I think we should all aspire for.  When you’re saving files why not do it with a smile on your face?
Here are 10 funny USB Flash Drives….
Funny USB Flash Drives
Funny USB Flash Drives
Funny USB Flash Drives
Funny USB Flash Drives
Funny USB Flash Drives
Funny USB Flash Drives
Funny USB Flash Drives
Funny USB Flash Drives
Funny USB Flash Drives

No comments:

Post a Comment