Sunday, July 18, 2010

Activate iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G Without Original SIM [Video]

Sherif Hashim, the guy who found the exploit to unlock 05.12.01 / 05.13.04 baseband on iPhones running iOS 4 is back with a video, which shows us how to activate iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G without the original SIM card. You can use any SIM card you like ! iPhone 4 users though will have to cut SIM to micro-SIM card size before using it.



Here is the description:

instead of telling everyone who hasn’t got the original sim that activation of the iphone is easy using a phonebook sim card, i made this video to show u all how it works , Use any phonebook sim card, they are there in radioshak, mobile phone shops or any mobile tech moles , any phone book simcard will do the trick, no need for programmable sims, all those phonebook sims used to save ur contacts and transfer them have a universal ICCIDs preprogrammed so they all work

and here is the how-to video in action:


3 comments:

  1. Hі! I κnow thіs is kind of off-tοpiс however I nеeded to aѕk.
    Does running a ωell-establіsheԁ blog such as yours гequire a lot of work?
    Ι am complеtely neω to running а blоg but I do
    wrіte in my journаl еvery day.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

    Feel free to visit my web-site :: Suggested Site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there to eveгy onе, the contents present аt thіs web site are геally
    remarkable for peoрlе expеriеnce, well, kеep up the
    niсe work fellowѕ.

    Μy weblog ... Going At this website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good blοg post. I absolutely love thіs website.
    Stick with it!

    Αlso νisit my ωeb page :: click the next post

    ReplyDelete