Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chopra researches for 'Silence' role

Chopra researches for 'Silence' role

Chopra 
researches for  MUMBAI: Priyanka Chopra has reportedly planned to spend some time in a mental hospital while researching for a movie role.

The actress, who is to play a mentally ill woman in Silence, is apparently visiting a number of institutions so that she can learn more about the disability she is portraying.

"The film has already signed another leading heroine Katrina Kaif hence Priyanka was hesitant to take up the movie. However, after going through the script, Priyanka realised the importance of her character in the film and signed it.

"She has preparing been for the role and is planning to visit some institutions," a source revealed.

Chopra added: "I will start shooting for Anurag [Basu]'s Silence in January 2011 after completing Don 2. I am preparing for my role. I need to undergo training to perform the role perfectly. I am happy to get such a challenging role, which many of my age do not get."

No comments:

Post a Comment