Sunday, July 4, 2010

Karan Johar: I feel like I am Sonam's uncle




view KARAN JOHAR at I HATE LUV STORYS SPECIAL SCREENING picture gallery



Karan Johar has come out in defence of the leading lady of recently release I HATE LUV STORYS. While industry was abuzz with rumours of a link up between Sonam Kapoor and Punit Malhotra, the young director who has made his debut with the musical romcom, Karan is hardly amused.

CHECK OUT: I HATE LUV STORYS Movie Review

"This is entirely rubbish actually", says Karan who is said to have been impacted with the stories making the rounds for last 3-4 months, "Punit is quite focused on his job and is a thorough professional. He has given his heart and soul into making IHLS and I know for sure that he wasn't distracted at all. There can't be anything more idiotic than insinuating that he was into any romantic rendezvous during the making of the film."

While Karan maintains that it is not his business to get into the personal life of people who work with him or comment on their alleged affairs, he doesn't mind stating facts as they are, "Sonam has been one of the most disciplined actors that Dharma Productions has worked with. She comes with a great lineage and her parents are my friends. In fact when I talk to her, I sound like an old uncle. I like to take care of her."

No comments:

Post a Comment