Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wife Jaya was Big B's KBC inspiration




view RAAVAN PREMIERE IN LONDON picture gallery


Preparing to host the fourth season of the Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan said it was his wife Jaya who had encouraged him during the telly debut.

"I was scared and nervous not knowing what the public would have to say about the show, about my involvement and its eventual result", blogged Bachchan about his first day's experiences of anchoring the blockbuster game show.

CHECK OUT: With no films, Amitabh Bachchan back to hosting KBC

"I had come home and isolated myself in my office room and quietly had put on the TV, almost not wanting anyone to hear that I was watching the programme," he wrote.

"After 5 mins of its start I put it off, unable to bear what the rest of the country was thinking about it and waited silently for it to get over. And when it did I hesitated to face the family. It was in vain though. The family, represented by Jaya had watched the entire show and when I came to her she said 'Amit ji! This show is going to be a super hit!'," said Big B in his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment