Saturday, August 28, 2010

VIDEO: This Cami Secret parody is extremely funny

I have a soft spot in my heart for well-done infomercial parodies. This one takes a look at the Cami Secret, a product which is designed to cover women’s cleavage without wearing an undershirt. The audio is NSFW, but hilarious.

This parodical announcer is onto something. I get that, if you’re a lady, you don’t want guys staring at your boobs all day. But what’s up with her not being okay with it at the date she had? I mean, if I’m a woman and have a noteworthy feature, I want to advertise it. And if he can’t be a gentleman and avoid staring at my boobs for long periods of time then, hey, he’s not worthy of them. It seems like more of a necessary part of the bear trap that is a woman. Yeah, I put some thought into this. I’m like the Boob Whisperer.

No comments:

Post a Comment