Friday, September 24, 2010

Govinda's daughter Narmmadaa has three movies in her kitty





She is yet to debut in the tinsel town, but Narmadaa Ahuja, daughter of Bollywood veteran Govinda has already bag two more movies.

"While two movies would be released in 2011, the third one would hit the screens in 2012, Narmadaa said in an interview.

However, she refused to divulge details on the movies except their genres. "One is a love story, another one is a romantic comedy, and the third one is a comedy," she said.

The 21-year-old budding actor said it is a bit early to talk about the projects as currently they are at scripting stage.

Before taking a plunge in the B-town, Narmmadaa has done several short films. Ever since she appeared with Salman Khan at the IIFA awards in 2007, there were speculations of her Bollywood debut.

"It was the biggest misconception that I was debuting in 2007. I was 18 years old then and was pursuing an acting course at Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute and after that I went to the London Film Institute," she said.

Being Govinda's daughter, Narmmadaa was preferred for comedy films. "I got a lot of offers of comedy films may be because my dad is good at it. But I did not want to come unprepared or unpolished for my first film. I want to give my best," Narmmadaa said.



No comments:

Post a Comment