Friday, September 17, 2010

Lady Gaga gets new album's name tattooed





Popstar Lady Gaga has added a new inking to her collection of body art, the name of her upcoming album Born This Way.

The 24-year-old who won eight moonwalkers at the recent MTV Video Music Awards had announced her third album's title while accepting the award for Best Video from none other than Cher.

The following day her tattoo was revealed when she was walking through Los Angeles International Airport, wearing just fishnet stockings and lingerie, reported Daily Mail online.

On her left thigh the tattoo is of a unicorn with the words Born This Way wrapped around the unicorn's horn.

Gaga also has a daisy and rose tattoo on her shoulder and lower back.

"I was so nervous tonight that I'd let my fans down. I promised if I won I'd announce the name of my record," she had said while accepting the top award, a tear rolling down her cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment