Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sonam Kapoor Down with Typhoid

Sonam Kapoor Down with Typhoid

 Sonam Kapoor Down with Typhoid MUMBAI: Sonam Kapoor is down with typhoid and has been in bed for the past ten days.

You cannot blame 'mausam' for her sickness, but her under production film Mausam can blame her sickness for yet another delay.

The film's first schedule in Edinburgh, Scotland, in June was delayed because of flight disruptions caused by volcanic ash from an eruption in Iceland. Later, the schedule was adjusted to accommodate Sonam's promotion of her films I Hate Luv Storys and Aisha.

The second schedule of the film is currently underway in Mumbai.

"Yes guys I do have typhoid.. I've been in bed for the last 10 days. Already feeling slightly better." Sonam tweeted this morning.

After completing filming for Anees Bazmee's Thank You with co-star Akshay Kumar in Toronto, Sonam took a ten day vacation in NYC. She arrived in Mumbai on September 4.

Sonam, 25, first indicated that she was not well when on September 6 she tweeted:

"Very very sick :-("

Later in the week Sonam shared with her twitter fans that she has been reading a lot as she has been unwell.

"I do wake up early everyday. 6 am is my outer limit. Usually workout but since I've been unwell have been reading." She tweeted on September 11.

Among the many other things that Sonam missed due to her sickness are DVD launch of I Hate Luv Storys and the Manish Malhotra show at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week.

"I'm so sad I'm missing it...RT @RheaKapoor: So excited for @manisharora1972 's show tonight! Love him." Sonam tweeted on September 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment