Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mugdha Godse: Item numbers? Bring 'em on


Mugdha Godse: Item numbers? Bring `em onActress Mugdha Godse admits she wouldn't mind doing an item number. "I wouldn't mind doing an item song. It totally depends upon if I like it or not. If I like, I wouldn't mind doing it, " Mugdha told.

Sporting a blue dress, Mugdha was present at the Fiama Di Wills lounge at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) for a makeover from hairstylist Sapna Bhavnani.

Mugdha made her Bollywood debut with Madhur Bhandarkar's "Fashion" and later went on to do films like "All The Best", "Jail" and most recently horror film "Help". Her upcoming release is romantic comedy "Will You Marry Me?".

She has no plans to settle down anytime soon.

Asked when she plans to tie the knot, she said: "Right now I am married to my work. Whenever I decide to settle down, I'll let
everybody know, " she added.

The fashion week is being held at Pragati Maidan and will go on till Oct 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment