Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dolly is the biggest fake I've known: Ali





Ali Merchant has been evicted from the Bigg Boss house along with another contestant Aanchal Kumar.

After marrying his fiancee Sara Khan on national television a few days ago, the TV actor had an emotional meltdown when he was asked to leave the Bigg Boss house.

A source from Lonavala, where the episode was shot, reveals, "He was crying uncontrollably. Neither he nor Sara knew that they would be separated this week." Here's the actor talking about his wedding scam and describing all the housemates.

Describe your stay in the Bigg Boss house.

It was the most amazing, beautiful experience I have had. Getting married was the biggest high point of my life. I think I will cherish these memories for a long time to come.

But there are reports that you are already married to Sara and this was a ploy to garner TRPs?

That's completely untrue. Those are our engagement photos that are being circulated. I haven't married Sara before. This is the first time we got married and everyone who thinks otherwise is wrong. I had taken my folks and in-laws into confidence about the wedding and they fully supported our decision. There was nothing fake about the wedding. It's sad if people think that it was staged.

Your relation with Dolly has been quite rocky.

Yes. Initially I thought she was a nice person. I even told Sara to respect her. But as days passed by I realised she's not the same person I thought she was. She loves being the centre of attention and uses bad language and loud voice for effect. She's definitely pretending to be someone else for effect.

What about Ashmit's proximity to Sara? Did that affect you?

I think we are all grown-ups and open-minded. Ashmit and Sara are good friends and nothing beyond that. They do a lot of masti-mazaak in the house like everyone else. In fact, Aanchal would give me a back massage or even Veena would rub my head. It's all done in a healthy spirit. There's no malice or any other intention in anyone's mind. The reason I entered the house is to clear whatever rubbish was being talked about Sara. I was really concerned for her. Ashmit is a great friend.

Would you want Sara to stay or leave the house?

I don't know. If she can manage to stay strong, then it's okay, otherwise I would want her to come out as soon as possible. She's very vulnerable and I'm worried what will happen to her in the coming weeks.

Who do you think will win Bigg Boss?

I feel Ashmit will win it. He's really strong, genuine and not two-faced. He doesn't butter up people and is not a fake person. He's what you see on TV. I am really fond of him.

Describe your housemates in one word...

Dolly: Noise pollution
Khali: Very intelligent
Manoj Tiwari: Diplomatic
Samir Soni: Mature
Hrishant: Cool dude
Seema Parihar: Unpredictable
Shweta Tiwari: Fun
Veena: Sexy
Aanchal: Fun



No comments:

Post a Comment