Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nicole Scherzinger Too Busy For Marriage


Nicole Scherzinger is too busy to get married.

The Pussycat Dolls singer, who is in a relationship with Formula 1 racing driver Lewis Hamilton, hasn’t ruled out ever walking down the aisle but says her current priority is making a success of her career.

She said, “Have we discussed marriage? Everything in its time. I’m focused on my career now.”

The brunette beauty also admitted that, despite her sexy image, both she and Lewis are equally happy when she dresses down and wears no make-up.

She told Britain’s Star magazine, “I much prefer to be more
natural. Although, I also feel great when I’m dressed up and feeling classy.

“Lewis always makes me feel beautiful.”

The ‘Poison’ singer thinks people are constantly surprised when they meet her, which she believes is because she has such good acting talents, her public persona is taken seriously.

She explained, “I love being goofy. I’m naturally a goofball. I guess I’m a pretty good actress.

“I asked a friend recently why people are blown away when they meet me. And my friend said, ‘Maybe you were playing this persona of Queen Doll in the group for so long that people think that’s what you are really like.’ So I guess I’m just a really good actress!”

No comments:

Post a Comment