Sunday, November 21, 2010

Samir Soni v/s Dolly Bindra: Their story, in their own words



You've seen the show. You've seen then cuss and shout. Now that they are out of the house Samir Soni and Dolly Bindra want to tell you their story.

While Sam accuses Dolly of physically assaulting him, (that bit was not aired) Dolly denies assaulting him. Read on and decide who is telling the truth...

Samir Soni:

I am deeply hurt and am feeling bitter and cheated at being evicted. I am hugely disappointed over by Bigg Boss' decision.

I want to know why I was evicted? I still haven't got a satisfactory response from anyone. I was physically assaulted by Dolly after I confronted her over her rude and obscene remarks towards Shweta Tiwari.

I have bruises to prove she attacked me. No one can take the law in their hand and that was promised to me when I entered the show.

I am also disappointed by and feeling let down by Khali for who I had great respect for. He pushed me to one side when I was trying to defend Shweta.

But he was a silent spectator when Dolly was harassing everyone. I don't wish to be like him. In the past too, I had taken a stand for Ashmit and Sara.

I have maintained my dignity in the house and I don't wish to stoop to Dolly's level. I couldn't stand silently when Dolly was abusing Shweta and calling her a prostitute.

The experience of the show has taught me that deep down I am a decent guy and this was a test of my character.

If given a chance, I would definitely want to go back on the show, but on the condition that Dolly wouldn't be in the house.

I will not back down from my stand. It's a fight of morals and ethics more than anything else. I still haven't spoken to Neelam or my family, but am really eager to do so.

Dolly Bindra:

I am happy that I am not in the middle of people with insecurities and among those who were backstabbing me.

I have no regrets whatsoever about my actions. I am not afraid of anyone and if people find me loud then that's their problem.

I believe in God and have always lived my life like an open book. I scream and shout because that's part of my personality.

I am a hardcore Punjabi and I live my life with no hang-ups. If Samir Soni is saying that I assaulted him then he's lying.

If that was true (Big Boss announced that some footage had not been aired due to its violent nature) why didn't they show that footage in the episode ?

Nothing of that sort happened. I was basically provoked by Shweta and Samir which is why things got out of hand.

The only person who stood by me through thick and thin is Khali. He's the only real and genuine person in the house. Everyone else is a fake.

I would definitely want to go back in the Bigg Boss house if given a chance because I haven't done anything wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment