Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sonam: Bipasha is hot and I want her legs!


Sonam: Bipasha is hot and I want her legs!Sonam Kapoor finds her Players co-star Bipasha Basu hot

Bipasha Basu and Sonam Kapoor who are currently shooting in Goa for Players have been bonding over fitness and fashion.

While the Kapoor girl has been shooting in Goa for more than 10 days, Bipasha joined the cast and crew last week. When Bipasha landed, the unit expected freezing vibes between the two actresses.

First time together

Says a source from the production, "Both the girls have action-oriented, sexy and highly glamorous roles in the film and the unit members expected sparks to fly.

Just like the ones between Priyanka Chopra and Lara Dutta at the shooting of Don 2 in Berlin.

The two actresses have never worked together before and directors Abbas-Mastan were expecting tension, if not trouble. But nothing of the sort happened."

The Bengali Bombshell landed on the sets after completing her shoot for Roland Joffe's Singularity in Australia amidst anxiety but to everyone's surprise the two actresses greeted each other warmly and were soon chatting like long lost friends.

It wasn't long before Sonam was heard giving tips to Bips on fashion while Basu was giving tips on fitness and instructing the Saawariya girl to have a more toned body."

Memorable time

Bipasha says, "Yes we're all having fun! I had a lovely time chatting with Sonam.

She is sweet and funny. But not to forget in the entire cast almost everyone are buddies of mine AB (Abhishek Bachchan), Bobby (Deol) and Neil. Sikander (Kher) and Omi (Vaidya) are fun too.

As are my DOPs and directors Abbas-Mustan. Everyone is chilled, simple and friendly on this set. I think Players will be a memorable experience for me."

Sonam says, "Ditto to what Bips says. I will add just one thing Bipasha is hot and I want her legs!"

Bipasha's Goa Gorging

The sultry actress has decided to take a break from her diet and has been gorging on her favourite foods in Goa.

She says, "I am attacking food in Goa as in Australia I was living on grilled barramundi, a yummy fish but with no sauce (healthy style) and only lime juice and pepper.

I hate dieting but I eat healthy mostly. I was craving for Indian spices so when I landed in Goa I gorged on pomfret rechad, prawn peri peri, prawn Goan curry and sannas!"

No comments:

Post a Comment