Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Aamir Khan on Katrina Kaif’s wish list



Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif, who will soon be seen in Farah Khan`s ‘Tees Maar Khan’, says she wants to act opposite Bollywood`s Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan for her dream role.
“It`s not one, I have three roles which I wish to do. First on the list is a period film, which are not made enough now. Second on my list is a romantic-tragedy – just like ‘Devdas’. And thirdly, I want to do an action film like ‘Salt’ or ‘Charlie`s Angels’,” Katrina told reporters here at a press conference of the 56th Idea Filmfare Awards 2010.

When asked with whom she would want to team up, she said: “I want to team up with Aamir. In the last few films the way he has romanced on screen I loved it, specially in ‘Ghajini’.

No comments:

Post a Comment