Monday, December 6, 2010

First Look: Kangna is inked out


First Look: Kangna is inked outGets elaborate additions made to a former tatoo Kangna Ranaut got inked yet again on the back of her neck last Friday by tattoo artist Sameer Patange at his Kraayonz Tattoo Studio.

The actress reveals more about the new inking, "I call this the warrior angel. I got my earlier tat done about a month ago. It was small and basic consisting of just a cross and wings.

This one is bigger and more elaborate. Sameer is excellent at detailing and concealing. He has added angels, wings, a crown and a sword around my earlier tat in such a way that he didn't have to remove it.

I have also designed rose buds on top of the rose handle to make it look more feminine. "

She says she always wanted to have a tattoo based around the concept of a sword and angels with wings.

"I have always been a fighter no matter what my circumstances have been and I also feel that angels have protected me. Hence the angels, wings, crown and sword design which I conceived on my own.



Kangna Ranaut's tattoo a day before she had the new one done



Kangna's now elaborate tattoo

The new inking session lasted almost two-and-a-half hours and was very painful. But the pain was worth it as now my dream tattoo is ready.

I don't plan to have any more done now maybe when I get married and have children, I might have their names inked!"

Kangna says she was in two minds on enlarging her original tat. "When I had my first done I wasn't sure how it would look especially if I could carry it off during shootings and given the characters I was playing.

I kept it small as I wanted to check it out.

But then I realised I could always conceal it with make-up or wear outfits that covered my tattoo when I was shooting. I decided to go for a larger, more elaborate tattoo my dream one!"

Ranaut will be next seen on screen in No Problem, an Anees Bazmee film, along with Anil Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt, Sunil Shetty and Akshaye Khanna.

Her character in the film is a bimbette who is completely obsessed with her looks and the latest fashion trends.

FACT: Sameer Patange has earlier done Hrithik Roshan and his wife Sussanne's tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment