Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rani Mukherjee hurt with talk about end of her career





She maybe hurt following talk about the end of her career, but Bollywood actress Rani Mukherjee says such predictions will not break her.

"I feel bad when people say that Rani Mukerjee is finished. My career is already made. Nobody can make or break my career," the actress says.

"It is my fans who decided to make me a star. The only thing that will break me is when the love of my audience won't be there with me and the fact that they don't want to see me in films," she adds.

The 32-year-old Bengali beauty says being an actor she has the "huge responsibility" to entertain the audience with her every film.

"As they (audience) love me so much the least I can do for them is to do a role that is drastically different from my previous film. I want my audience to see a new and different Rani all the time. In my last film (Dil Bole Haddipa) I was a Sardar boy and in No One Killed Jessica I am a journalist," she says.

Rani, who craves for exciting and different roles, says actors are beggars who wait for good scripts.

"Every year I want to come with two-three films. I hope I get offers for roles that are exciting enough like the one in No One Killed Jessica or the one that I am doing in Aamir's film," she says.

Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, the No One killed Jessica is based on the murder case of model Jessica Lal who was shot dead in 1999 by Manu Sharma, son of a Haryana politician, in a Delhi night club.

The film, which releases on January 7, also features Vidya Balan as Jessica's sister Sabrina, who fought to get justice for her sister. 


No comments:

Post a Comment