Saturday, January 15, 2011

Salma Hayek's call to Gulshan Grover

Salma Hayek`s call to Gulshan GroverBy Subhash K Jha

Apparently it was a call from Salma Hayek, asking about the premature reports of her proposed film with Gulshan Grover that compelled Grover to fly down to LA this week to sort out matters with the film's director Bill Duke. 

Now all is well and the film starts shooting in summer this year. 

Speaking from Los Angeles Gulshan Grover said, “Yes I had to rush to LA for some serious damage control. Everyone from my leading lady Salma Hayek to my director Bill Duke wanted to know, 'Gulshan what's going on?'. The film's makers were miffed with me because I had broken their breach of trust. Now it's all sorted out. ” 

Apparently even Salam Hayek rang up Gulshan to ask him about the rush of information about their project. Not that Gulshan regrets it. 

Says the actor, “I've signed a film with
Salma Hayek and that too in a leading man's role. Why should I not shout about it from rooftops? Though I'd now have to be more discreet no damage was done. The director loves me too much to take offence. 

When he came to sign me I told him I am not the Tom Cruise in India, that I specialize in villainous roles. They still wanted me. I think that says something. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment