Monday, June 28, 2010

Salman forces Mahesh Manjrekar out of no-acting


Mumbai, June 27 (Inditop.com) Mahesh Manjrekar has vowed to give up acting, but Salman Khan keeps coaxing him back to the camera.
First Salman convinced Manjrekar to play debutante Sonakshi Sinha's father in his home production 'Dabangg'. That was meant to be his swan song as an actor.

But now Manjrekar has again been persuaded to face the camera with Salman for Anees Bazmi's 'Ready'. The funniest part of the director's enforced career as an actor is that he doesn't know what his role in 'Ready' is.

'Salman said you have to do it. I know, I decided I won't be acting any more. But you can't say no to Salman. He said, 'You're in 'Ready' and you're part of my family in the film. Beyond that all I know is I play a positive role for a change,' said Manjrekar.

No comments:

Post a Comment