Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kareena Kapoor is now online




download KAREENA KAPOOR wallpapers

download KAREENA KAPOOR wallpapers


Her official website www.kareenakapoor.me is now up and fans are already thronging the site. The site is inventively designed by Kareena and is easy to navigate.

On the home page, Kareena has written Post-it notes for her fans. These notes will be updated regularly. One of the notes reads 'Club Kareena is my official fan club. Check out Club Kareena on Face book and Twitter.' Another note reads 'I am proud to be a part of the global 1GOAL campaign to support education for all.' Kareena is the 1st Indian actress to be associated with FIFA 1 GOAL along with the likes of Global Celebrities like Matt Damon, Jessica Alba, Kevin Spacey and Hillary Clinton and a few others in their International campaign on Education for all.

Kareena says 'This is my own site, my own space. I like the idea of leaving Post-it notes for my fans. I have created a special fan book where fans can write to me directly. Also, 1GOAL campaign will reach a number of people who are not familiar with Indian cinema. This site will be a window to India and Indian cinema.'

Kareena is India's highest-paid actress and the highest-paid endorser of brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment