Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Katrina smashes tomato on Hrithik






Basking in the joy of ?Raajneeti? success, Katrina Kaif is having a lot of fun in Spain during the shooting of Zoya Akhtar?s ?Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara?. In Spain, she was joined by Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol. Though Hrithik had nothing to do with the movie, he did not miss the opportunity to have fun with Kat and others.

?Two days after Raajneeti released, I had to leave for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and it felt nice to leave on a happy note. Of course I can?t expect my co-stars, Hrithik (Roshan), Farhan (Akhtar) and Abhay (Deol) to be in a celebratory mood when they have nothing to do with my film,? she laughs.

They got to experience the fun of tomato festival in Spain. They were out on the streets of Spain and smashed tomatoes on each other at the annual Tomato festival that was held there.

?I had only heard about it, but now I got to experience it. The ritual brings in good luck. People from all over the world come to witness it. I had a lot of fun,? she said from Spain. Unfortunately, Mrs Roshan. Sussanne missed out the fun. She did not participate as the smell of rotten tomato pulp drives her crazy. Expect her, everyone enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment