Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Deepika reveals the reason behind the breakup with Ranbir

The relationship between Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone has come to an end.Ranbir has moved on and so has Deepika. But one wonders, what was the reason of the split between the two. Buzz was Ranbir’s growing fondness for Katrina Kaif led to
the split. In a recent interview, Deepika hinted to a tabloid that Ranbir strayed.

When I am in a relationship, I give it my all. I am totally committed and devoted. I am more giving, maybe because I am a Capricorn. I don’t expect the same back but somehow in all my relationships, it has been the guy who has strayed. You can ignore something if it happens once, but if it keeps happening, you have to realise that something is wrong, Deepika said.

The word ‘strayed’ itself says it all.

Deepika has now moved on. Deepika is looks cheerful and all happy with Mallya junior. But unlike her relationship with Ranbir, Deepika, this time wants to keep her personal life very, very personal, and not talking about her personal life to the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment