Friday, August 27, 2010

I will watch Dabangg with kids: SRK





To a question if he will watch his friend-turned-foe Salman Khan's upcoming release Dabangg releasing next month, Superstar Shah Rukh Khan said the promos and songs of the movie look interesting.

"I saw Lafange Parindey last week and will watch Dabangg at home after my children's exams are over," he said.

Dismissing rumors about his friendship with filmmaker Farah Khan, he said it remains strong despite not playing the lead in her upcoming Akshay-Katrina starrer Tees Maar Khan.

"If I am not doing any film with my friends does not mean we are no longer friends.. I do not think negative of my friends and wish Tees Maar Khan the best. I hope that the film turns out to be a bigger hit than Om Shanti Om," SRK told reporters here.

The actor denied that he has been offered huge fee to perform at the inauguration of Commonwealth games. "I am yet to be asked for it. But, I am out of the country in October shooting for Don 2," he said and added that the controversy surrounding the games was not good for the country.

"In the larger national interest, we have to stick together to make the games a success," he said.

"We either cheer our players or hate them when they do not do well. We need to respect sports talent to create an honest and healthy sporting environment for our children to emulate. Sports is the nicest teacher of life," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment