Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kareena touches 40

Kareena Kapoor has finally touched the 40 figure. The actress is all excited about being in bollywood for so long. 


view WE ARE FAMILY videos


Kareena will score 40 with her
upcoming film WE ARE FAMILY. And the film is special in many ways. Firstly, it has a dream star cast in the form of Kajol and Kareena coming together. Moreover, the fact that it belongs to the Karan Johar camp makes it the fit 40th film for the actress. 

Kareena on her part is equally gung ho about this fact, she says, "WE ARE FAMILY is one of my best works undoubtedly. I have got an opportunity to portray a different image of myself in the film. I'm playing a mother and the fact that it marks the 40th film of my career makes it extra special for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment