Thursday, September 2, 2010

No chance of SRK and I coming together: Salman



Salman Khan says he is still at loggerheads with Shah Rukh Khan, with whom he had his infamous public spat two years ago, and that they can never be friends again.

"Shah Rukh and I don't talk anymore. We had misunderstanding and hence parted ways... There is no chance of Shah Rukh and Salman coming together in future," Salman told trade analyst Komal Nahta, on the sets of ETC Bollywood Business.

The 44-year-old called off his friendship with Shah Rukh after the two had a heated argument at Salman's then girlfriend Katrina Kaif's birthday party July 16, 2008. The actor has since found friendship in B-Town perfectionist Aamir Khan.

Infamous for splits whether with friends or girlfriends, Salman recently broke off with Katrina too.

Asked if he ever misses his once-upon-a-time brother-in-arms Shah Rukh, he fired: "Shah Rukh meri girlfriend nahi thi... apni purani girlfreind ko miss nahi karta, Shah Rukh ko kya karunga (Shah Rukh was not my girlfriend... I don't miss my ex-girlfriends for that matter, why will I miss him?)".

No comments:

Post a Comment