Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Salman, Sonakshi team for third film





 Producer Sajid Nadiadwala liked Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha so much that he has signed them for the Hindi remake of Tamil blockbuster Kick. Incidentally this will be the third film together of the actors after Dabangg and its sequel.

"It was Salman who was very keen that I sign Sonakshi opposite him in Kick. I became a hundred percent sure of her after I saw her in Dabangg . She and Salman make a great pair," said Nadiadwala.

On Thursday Nadiadwala drove down to the Sinha's bungalow to sign Sonakshi for the remake, which Shirish Kunder will be directing for Nadiadwala.

Salman was not only keen to sign Kunder as director, he strongly recommended Sonakshi for the female lead which Ileana had performed in the Telugu original.

"I am very happy to be working with Shatruji's daughter. He has worked extensively for my banner. In fact, I've a picture at home with Shatruji when he was shooting for our banner in Bhai Ho To Aisa. I was six at that time."

"This is the first time I've gone to someone's house to sign an actor. Everyone comes to my office. But Sonakshi is Shatrughan Sinhaji's daughter."

Said Shatughan Sinha: "I told Sonakshi that I've worked with Sajid's grandfather and father. Now it's her turn to continue the tradition. God willing, my sons too will work with Sajid."

The film will go on floors this winter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment