Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stewart bullied in school because of acting





Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart hated school because she was bullied over her acting career.

Stewart, who landed her first acting role in television movie The Thirteenth Year when she was nine years old, hated the way she was teased by her peers over her early roles, in particular when she played a tomboy in The Safety of Objects.

"I didn't walk around talking about doing movies, but then someone saw an old movie I was in, The Safety of Objects, and realised that the little boy in it had grown up into this girl - me. And then I got a lot of, she's such a b***h," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Stewart as saying.

"And yet, most of these kids had never even spoken to me," she said.

The 20-year-old actress quit school when she was 13 and admits she was happy to leave the education system behind because she didn't relate to her classmates.

"I was glad to leave school. I was missing a lot of classes and they were failing me."

"I couldn't relate to kids my own age. They are mean and don't give you any chance. Once you are done with school, you realise that it is just a smaller version of life, and really I have felt that I should have been an adult since I was aged about five," she said. 


No comments:

Post a Comment