Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cher struggling to accept daughter's sex change





Popstar Cher is still struggling to come to terms with her daughter Chastity Bono's decision to undergo a sex change procedure to become a man.

The singer is an outspoken supporter of gay rights but is still getting used to calling her daughter by her new name, Chaz.

"Well, she's a very smart girl, boy! This is where I get into trouble. My pronouns are confused. I still don't remember to call her 'him'," said the singer in an interview to Vanity Fair magazine.

And the 64-year-old admits she can barely imagine undergoing such a transformation herself.

"If I woke up tomorrow in a guy's body, I would just kick and scream and cry and rob a bank, because I cannot see myself as anything but who I am, a girl. I would not take it as well as Chaz has," she said.

The pop veteran had stolen the show from none other than Lady Gaga at the MTV Video Music Awards, with the see through outfit that first made headlines in 1989 when she wore it in the video of Turn Back Time.

Cher showed off her enviable figure in the risque outfit, when she stepped on stage to present Gaga with the trophy for the Best Music Video.

The see-through black body stocking left very little to the imagination, but the singer proved she still has an incredible body.


1 comment:

  1. Most cases of elevated DHEAS results are seen in a good adrenal hyperplasia, adrenal cancer and tumor inside the adrenal cortex.
    Exercising regularly can be useful for proper blood circulation
    for the skin which helps in keeping it healthy. Parents and the society need to
    understand that the person just isn't responsible in order to prevent the psychological results of acne. Examine your daily life and see how you could make a change.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: b5 for acne ()

    ReplyDelete