Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hilary Duff spices up marriage with raunchy photos



Singer and actress Hilary Duff sends intimate photographs of herself to husband Mike Comrie in an effort to keep their marriage "interesting."

The 23-year-old star, who married the Canadian ice hockey player in August, said that she sends racy pictures to her husband but not ones where her face is showing, Contactmusic reported.

"Oh my God you're going to get me in trouble. Never with my face in it. We've gotta keep it fun, gotta keep it interesting," Duff said in an interview to a radio show host.

Also, the Lizzi Mcguire star trusts her
husband won't share the pictures with anybody else.

"He'd know better than to forward them on!" she said.

Duff is only a few months into her marriage and is still adjusting to their long distance relationship as she spends most of her time working in Los Angeles.

"Now he's gone and I'm like, 'No, you left me too soon! What's happening?' But we're used to that long distance thing and we're going to figure it out. It means a lot of travelling for me this year, but that's OK," Duff added.

No comments:

Post a Comment