Thursday, November 25, 2010

Proposal left Jessica Simpson in tears



Pop singer Jessica Simpson cried for about five minutes after her fiancee Eric Johnson proposed to her earlier this month.

The singer-and-actress became so emotional after the NFL football player popped the question that she forgot to put on the proposal ring as she was too overwhelmed, Contactmusic reported.

"I had to sit on his knee to really get what was happening. I was shocked. I first said, 'Yes!' But I didn't even try the ring on until five minutes in. I just sat there and cried with him," she said.

However, the 30-year-old star couldn't be happier with her ruby and diamond gold Neil Lane band which contains her birthstone.

"I've already done the traditional thing. I wanted to do something that was different," said Simpson who was previously married to singer Nick Lachey, who is now engaged to Vanessa Minnillo.

Before proposing Eric had a sit-down with Simpson's parents to seek their permission and his good manners are just one of the many things that the blonde beauty loves about the 31-year-old sportsman.

"He is the best man in my life . He is just really thoughtful. He keeps me very centred. He always makes me feel like my feet are on the ground. He's the most special part of my life and my day," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment