Friday, December 31, 2010

50 Cent rescues neighbours stuck in snow



Rapper 50 Cent is making a quick buck out of the the blizzards that have hit the US. The millionaire rapper is shovelling snow from his neighbours' driveways and charging them for the service.

The hip-hop star's Connecticut home was buried under thick snow but he's making the most of the adverse conditions, charging USD 100 to clear sidewalks in the area.

And the 'In Da Club' proved he's serious about his new business after posting photos of himself hard at work with a shovel on Twitter.

"I'm going out to shovel snow and see if I can make me a few extra dollars today. I'm charging more if they want to take pictures. I want a hundred dollars per house. I bet anybody I'll make a grand moving snow today. I want a hundred dollars if your (sic) stuck. Ill get you out," wrote the rapper


No comments:

Post a Comment