Friday, December 10, 2010

BIPASHA BASU’S FIRST LOOK AT HER HOLLYWOOD PROJECT !

Bipasha Basu is playing the role of Tulaja, a Maratha bodyguard in the film ‘Singularity’, which is being presently shot in Australia.
Bipasha just tweeted :  “My first ever period character! Tulaja, a Maratha bodyguard! I am the queen’s bodyguard, who is equipped for all kinds of action. I have to learn under water deep sea diving, horse riding, cirque de soli training and fencing – all in a month’s time. I have told them that I am not a magician and can’t learn so fast.”

I don’t think this is the over all look- but damed this woman still looks exceptionally beautiful without flour on her face . Flour as in (cosmetics for ladies). I’m just bitter , because i don’t know how to use make-up-anyway that’s beside the point. I’m sure Bips will look like a queen more than a bodyguard

No comments:

Post a Comment