Monday, January 24, 2011

Did nothing immoral in BB4: Veena Malik


Pakistani actress Veena Malik has said there was nothing immoral about her relationship with Bollywood actor Ashmit Patel or any other member of Bigg Boss House.
“All criticism of my action is baseless, because it is being hurled without knowing the facts,” Veena said in an interview with a private TV on Friday night.
“I belong to the entertainment industry and have not done anything that I have not done before,” she said.
The actress said she was not representing Pakistan on the show but only the entertainment industry
.
“I know my limits,” she said.
“I was there to promote love and a spirit of friendship and have no regrets in doing so.”
Mufti Abdul Baqi, who also participated in the interview, said: “Veena had shamed all Pakistanis and Muslims with her immoral acts during the show.”

No comments:

Post a Comment