Friday, January 7, 2011

Justin Bieber thinks he is "nuts"



Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber thinks he is "nuts" and believes it is a sign that he is a good musician.

The 16-year-old singer suffers from insomnia and can't stop thinking about his loved ones, career and "God" when his head hits the pillow at night, but believes his problems are a sign of his talent, reported Contactmusic.

"I'm crazy, I'm nuts. Just the way my brain works. I'm not normal. I think differently - my mind is always racing. I'm just... nuts. But I think the best musicians probably are.

"I just turn over all night and think. My mind races. I think about all the things I didn't have time to think about during the day - like family and God and things that should be more important but you don't have time to think about, because you just get caught up in everything else during the day," said Bieber.

The Baby hitmaker is enjoying his worldwide success but he accepts his fame comes at a price and he knows he can't just do whatever he wants and has a responsibility to his fans.

"It's hard to really balance myself. A regular kid, if he catches the flu, he just gets to go home. But I can't do that. Everything is important. But, you know, my sanity is important, too. Even if I'm angry, I'll just put a smile on my face and fake it. I don't often fake it - what's me is me. I know I have to give up a lot of myself, or a lot of a private life."


No comments:

Post a Comment