Monday, January 31, 2011

Preity Zinta turns 36 but looking still hot

Preity Zinta turns 36 but looking still hotThe dimple cheeked beauty of B-town and now an IPL team owner, Preity Zinta turns 36 on Monday. 

“Thank you all 4 the wonderful birthday wishes ! I am extremely humbled, touched & very happy to see my twitter page :-) Ting ! Love u all !” she tweeted her fans.

“Before I go 2 bed I wanna say .. Dear God, thank u 4 making me fortunate enough 2 have so many people love me! Big kiss & lotza love 2 all !” she remarked on her Twitter account ‘realpreityzinta’.

Known for her beauty and spontaneous way of portraying her characters, Preity has always attracted her fans.

Starting her career with ‘Dil Se’, Preity has entertained her fans in films like ‘Soldier’, ‘Chori Chori Chupke Chupke’, ‘Dil Chahta Hai’, ‘Koi... Mil Gaya’, ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’, ‘Lakshya’. 


The glamorous star of B-town has passed her ‘peak’ days in the film industry, but her fans will surely expect her to perform more memorable performances in her upcoming films.

No comments:

Post a Comment