Saturday, June 26, 2010

No skin show for me: Katrina Kaif

No skin show for me: Katrina Kaif


Those who were eagerly waiting to see Katrina Kaif in a bikini in the sequel to Dostana will be in for a shock.

The actor will not flaunt her body in Karan Johar’s film. She says, “There is no scene in Dostana 2 where I will be shedding my clothes or wearing a bikini. I’m not looking at showing skin in any of my movies.”

When asked what made her take this decision, especially since we have seen her show skin in Boom, she says, “Right now I don’t even think of showing my body on screen. I’m happy with the work that I’m doing and I’m grateful to the audiences that they have liked my work. Every actor has his or her dos and don’ts and showing my body is a strict no right now.”

Katrina is overjoyed at the response her recently released Prakash Jha movie got. She says, “I’m more confident of pulling off such difficult subjects right now. For me, the film was an experiment to see how I manage to pull it off and if people would accept me in such films. I’m satisfied in both these quarters as I have been overwhelmed by the response from the audience. I took a big risk but I have gained a new territory in the process as I will definitely take up more such work that is experimental and entertaining.”

Katrina has a couple of interesting projects in hand — Farah Khan’s Tees Maar Khan and Zoya Akhtar’s Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara. “I’m very happy with the mix that I have. It all helps me mature as an actor and I’m not going to let opportunities to refine myself go by,” she ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment