Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mugdha Godse bares for HELP!

Mugdha Godse, a supermodel turned actor, who started her career with Madhur Bhandarkar's FASHION and went on to mesmerize audiences with her performances in ALL THE BEST and JAIL, has now gone in for an all new glam and sexy look in her upcoming film HELP, where she has powered the film with some Hot and sensuous Bikini Scenes, flaunting her curvaceous body. She will also be seen romancing on screen with co-star Bobby Deol in one of the most unconventional pairings today. Produced by Rupali Aum entertainment Pvt. Ltd., HELP is all set to release on 13th August, 2010 all over.

view HELP stills

view HELP stills


"HELP was a big challenge for me as it is a performance oriented role and on the other hand I also had to look glamorous in accordance with looking ghastly, so the efforts doubled up. Well for the bikini shots, I wasn't conscious much as I was in the character of Pia (That I play in HELP) and it was requirement for the script and I am so happy that the result has been so good. But I had to work real hard to maintain my body in shape and happy that it shows in the Photos." Is what the Diva, Mugdha Godse says about her new Avatar.

Directed by Debutant Director Rajeev Virani, HELP is a supernatural horror that draws upon the story of a malevolent spirit that refuses to leave the human world. Protagonist Vic (Bobby Deol) is a successful horror film director in Bollywood and is married to Pia (Mugdha Godse). Pia and Vic are having marital problems and in the midst of their troubled marriage, they have to rush Mauritus to visit Pia's ailing father. Little do they know that there's something ancient and dark that remains still, hidden and silent in the old house where Pia grew up. It can only wait, having been concealed in the shadows for years and all it wants to do is to strike again! As the darkness spreads, things start to get worse and the spirit tries to annihilate everything. Now Vic and Pia must race against time to find out the secret which will save their lives. Will their love gather the strength to survive the malevolent spirit or will they witness the most horrifying truths of their lives in a doomed attempt to save everything and everyone that means anything to the both of them.

"Well I have done glamorous roles as well as de-glam roles in the past but with HELP you will see me in a role which is much more acting oriented. It is the role of a lifetime and I had to prepare really hard to inhabit the skin of the character I was to play. I am sure people will like my sensuous side as well as my acting. My character had to be really authentic and I must admit that it was a spooky experience too as the makeup was such that it gave me the jitters. The prosthetic makeup for me and the other characters in the film has been done by Vikram Gaikwad, who is renowned for his makeup for films like 3 IDIOTS, KAMINEY, ISHQIYA, DELHI 6 etc. I am hoping that once the audience has watched HELP they will agree that it is as authentic as can be and see that we have not comprised an iota when it comes to quality. So I am waiting for the release of our film and hope that we are successful in scaring the audience out of their wits." Mugdha further adds.

The first look of HELP was unveiled at the IIFA this year in Colombo and the film is being touted as one of the scariest horror films of all times by the people who have seen the rushes of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment