Thursday, September 16, 2010

Katy Perry returns to her high school with concert





Popstar Katy Perry returned to her high school after a decade to play a free concert.

As the bell rang for the end of the day, students of Dos Pueblos high school rushed to their amphitheater where they were greeted by the California Girls hitmaker.

The outdoor stage was not like an ordinary school concert though, the 25-year-old's platform was complete with drum risers, smoke machines and faux lollipop stage sets.

Perry began her show wearing a cheerleader's outfit and later stripped off to reveal a latex mini dress, reported Daily Mail online. Perry then broke into her superhit debut track I Kissed A Girl.

"I was on this very stage many a lunchtimes. I was such a showoff. There was a pumpkin pie-eating contest, which I won, and a freestyling contest that I lost. That was one of the saddest days of my life," said Perry about her days in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment