Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why women cry?!

Why women cry?!


Why Women Cry...

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said.

His Mom just hugged him and said,

"And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does

mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," was all his

dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still

wondering why women cry.

Finally he put prayed to God who would surely know the answer.

When God responded he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"

God said: "When I made the woman she had to be to be made special. I made

her shoulders

strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet

gentle enough to give comfort. I gave her an inner strength to endure

childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children. I

gave her

a hardness that allows

her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and

take care of her family

through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

gave her the sensitivity

to love her children under any and all

circumstances, even when her child

has hurt her very badly. I gave her strength to

carry her husband through

his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect

his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his

wife, but sometimes tests

her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And lastly, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers and only hers

exclusively to use whenever she needs it.

She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers."

"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman

is not in the clothes she

wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she

combs her hair.The

beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because

that is the doorway to

her heart - the place where love resides."

No comments:

Post a Comment