Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sameera's next-door... Family

Sameera`s next-door... FamilySameera Reddy finds herself a home right next to her parents' building

After living with her parents for years, Sameera Reddy has finally bought herself a 3 BHK flat on the fifth floor of Casa De Rosa in Bandra, right next to the building where her parents stay!

The actress confirms, "I had this dream of having my own place and had been searching for the last couple of years. 

I went everywhere from Bandra to Worli and Juhu and Versova but couldn't find the place that met my demands." 

Sleepwalker

About staying next to her parents, she says, "My dad wanted it to be close to mom and him as I sleepwalk and that can be dangerous sometimes. 

When I found the flat in Casa De Rosa he was most relieved." Sameera says she loves Bandra as she has
grown up there. 

"It's close to the sea and has many churches. It's a quiet locality with lots of greenery around. I was tired of looking at places but one day I walked in this flat and I knew it was home. 

It's a new building and has a balcony with each room. Everything fell into place just before my birthday." 

Though she plans to design a major part of the flat herself, she is looking around for an interior designer to help her plan her new home, "I have just started out and I am already confused. 

Dad wants a designer as I am always travelling. I want lots of greenery, space and light. The design should be simple not cluttered. I am a little nervous learning and understanding so much about designing homes. 

But it will be fun to come back to my own home. I have been collecting little artifacts from my trips around the world like Spanish tiles and a bust from Rome. I can't wait to start doing it up, " she concludes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment