Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Katrina reveals her wedding and kids plans in a men's magazine

Katrina reveals her wedding and kids plans in a men`s magazineKatrina Kaif appears on the latest cover of a men's magazine. In the accompanying interview, she treads through each question carefully as usual. Here are some excerpts...

WEDDING? "Do I see myself married in two years? I don't really know. I think by the time I'm around 33, I should be having kids. But you can't plan it.

I do want to get married, but do I want to have a child grow up without a father? No. I think you need more security."

SEE "ME": "I'm not comfortable beyond a certain line of sensuality, " she says.

"I think it can be offensive to certain sectors of your audience. It's important that it comes across as you."

KAT, THE NOMAD: "I have a lot of feelings of being lost and shy and isolated. I felt alien, " she says. 

"It makes you feel unsettled in your mind
. You crave somewhere to settle."

No comments:

Post a Comment