Friday, July 9, 2010

Ali Zafar: I want to record Bush & Osama's conversation




TERE BIN LADEN, which is a funny take on terrorist Osama Bin Laden has managed to create a certain amount of buzz and curiosity with its hilarious promos and songs. Pakistan singer Zafar Ali is making his debut as a leading man.

view ALI ZAFAR in TERE BIN LADEN PRESS MEET picture gallery



When asked what Ali would do if he gets the chance to actually meet Osama, he says, "I would try to be normal. It depends on the circumstances under which we meet. Other than that, I would really want to record a direct conversation between Osama and George Bush. That too, without the media. That will be something very interesting."

Asking him to choose between acting and singing Ali retorts, "It is very hard to choose. If I let go anyone of the two - acting and singing, I'd feel as if I am letting a part of me go away from me."

CHECK OUT: TERE BIN LADEN Movie Preview

Ali is getting some great feedback not only from people in India, but from Pakistan as well. "Response in Pakistan has so far been tremendous. The people are very eager to see our film which is a hilarious take on a serious topic. Humour is appreciated a lot in Pakistan. I think people from Pakistan will love the film too," he said excitedly.

Directed by Abhishek Sharma, TERE BIN LADEN is all set to release on July 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment