Friday, July 9, 2010

Madhavan: I am missing my son







Guess which industry father is missing his son the most today? It is Madhavan who is currently on a cruise shooting for his Tamil film with Kamal Hassan and Trisha. A laugh-filled romantic musical which is being directed by KS Ravi Kumar of DASHAVATARAM fame, the film has its major part set on a cruise which requires Madhavan to be out of country for more than a month. The journey which started in the middle of June is expected to conclude only in end of July, something which isn't quite a pleasing thought for Madhavan.

"I am really missing my son", says Madhavan, "He would be turning five years old in the month of August and there are weeks at stretch when I don't see my son. It isn't funny after a while."

download R.MADHAVAN wallpapers



In the business for close to 15 years now, Madhavan regrets the fact that he doesn't get to stay at home much.

"I guess I need to take a break for myself. I should step back and think about how I should be planning my future vacations", says Madhavan who was seen in 3 IDIOTS (a spill over from 2009) and TEEN PATTI this year, "My son is growing up much faster than I would have imagined. A few weeks back when I met him after an extensive shooting schedule that kept me out, he really surprised me with his antics."

Elaborating on the change that he saw in his son, Madhavan smiles, "I immediately commented you were earlier a kid but now you have grown up to be a young boy. It was quite an emotional moment for me when I saw him making demands, urging me to stay back, expressing his point of view and announcing loud and clear through his behaviour that he has a mind of his own. I guess there is so much that I have missed in his growing up years."

Madhavan has an immediate remedy thought out for this. "I am quite sure that once I return from this cruise and finish remainder of this film, I am not going to shoot for at least 6-7 months. Bahaut ho gaya, I need to be spending more time with my son. That's the least which he deserves from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment