Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rihanna reveals “Loud” album title




Rihanna unveiled her new single “Only Girl (In the World)” on Tuesday shortly after announcing the title of her fifth studio album, “Loud,” on her official fansite.
“Yes it is called ‘Loud’,” the pop star told fans while appearing on Ryan Seacrest’s morning radio show on Tuesday. “Get loud everybody. Get crazy. Get excited. ‘Cause I’m pumped. I’m just gonna be me.”
“Only Girl (In the World)” aims squarely for dancefloor domination, as the 22-year-old pop star whose hit songs have included “Umbrella” and “Disturbia” pours her heart out to one man over a full-throttle production by Norwegian hitmaking duo, Stargate.
“Want you to make me feel/Like I’m the only girl in the world,” Rihanna belts on the chorus. “Like I’m the only one that you’ll ever love/Like I’m the only one who knows your heart.”
The R&B singer hit the headlines last year when her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown attacked her and was sentenced to five years probation before she released a
new album, “Rated R.”
Producer Stargate is also responsible for previous Rihanna hit singles “Please Don’t Stop the Music,” “Hate That I Love You” and her most recent No. 1 hit, “Rude Boy.”
If “Only Girl” is any indication, Rihanna’s “Loud” will be a departure from the edgier fare of “Rated R,” which has sold 975,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

No comments:

Post a Comment