Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nicole Scherzinger confirms cameo in Men In Black 3





Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger has confirmed she will be making a guest appearance in Men In Black 3 starring Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones. The singer will play a character named Lilly.

"She's like a small villain role. I'm so excited because I get to die. I make an appearance. I say a couple of lines and then I die," she said.

The 32-year-old singer also informed that she would begin the rehearsals next week with the shooting slated to start in December, Aceshowbiz reported.

Beside Scherzinger, Emma Thompson has reportedly been roped in alongwith Betty White who will also be doing a cameo. Smith will reprise his role of Agent J with Jones expected to return as Agent K. Josh Brolin and Jemaine Clement will also join the ensemble cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment