Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bollywood celebrates Raksha Bandhan


Abhishek Bachchan on Shweta - Rakhi is the most stressful time for
all brothers! What do we get for our sisters? Is there anything in the material world that represents our love for them? (Side note to all the guys - don't try this line on them, I have and it crashed and burnt!) The actor is wondering how his sister Shweta Nanda, who lives in New Delhi, will emotionally blackmail him today.

I wish I could get away with just saying I love you very much didi to Shweta. The world is such a wonderful place, stress free'. But then comes the guilt trip - She often says, 'I handmade this rakhi just for you'. And that's it! You're finished! Am pretty sure my sister is going to do just that very soon.” 

 Sonam on brother Harsh - My brother Harsh is in LA, so had to tie him Rakhee early. He is a tech-savvy kid who has always helped me with all my techno problems. I already miss him and his antics. 

Sunaina on Hrithik - Hrithik is shooting all day so i'll have to get up early and tie him a Rakhi as he is very particular about his work timing. I dont believe in materialistic gifts. Hithik has always been there for me and that is the greatest gift any brother can give to his sister. 

Riddhima on Ranbir Kapoor - I will not be in Mumbai on 24th however I have sent my rakhi to Ranbir already and will be seeing him sometime after the 24th. I have always been excited about Raksha Bandhan as it is all about the love between a brother and sister. As a a kid, Ranbir would gift his entire pocket money to me as rakhi gift. Even after all these years, there’s no difference in the bond we share. Perhaps the only new thing is that we don’t live in the same house anymore. I sent him a beautiful rakhi and a small gift through my cousin Natasha Nanda. I will go and wish him personally in a few days. We always manage to take time out for each other and that is what matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment