Thursday, August 26, 2010

Two six-year-old boys caught during a sex session at camp


I’m not entirely sure that this is news you could use but it’s certainly..interesting, I guess. Two boys in Florida were found in the midst of a fairly intense sex session during camp. Which, while not desirable, does happen when you’re a pubescent kid. Unfortunately, these kids are..uh..six years old. So, yeah, people are not too happy.

svr campgrounds charleshughes 285x214 Two six year old boys caught during a sex session at campAccording to a report from Florida’s WESH:
Two 6-year-old boys were caught performing oral and anal sex at a day camp in Leesburg.
The mother of one of the boys told WESH 2 News that her 6-year old son came home describing oral and anal sex acts he took part in at the city-run summer camp.
“I was shocked, upset, concerned and worried as to where my son had learned this from,” she said.
According to both 6-year-old boys, an 8-year-old boy at camp taught them what to do and this wasn’t their first time.
“They believe that it happened between eight and
10 times over the course of three weeks,” the mother said.
Unlike the Friday the 13th series, camp counselors said they were watching the kids but that they may have disappeared under the playground equipment for their jaunts.
There really isn’t a whole lot not to find odd about this story. Personally, I believe that homosexuality is a combination of nature and nurture. But that doesn’t necessarily lend itself to being a 6-year-old having a scene best reserved for “Big Gaping Man Caves 7″ underneath the jungle gym. All I know is that when I was six, I banged my head on a wall-unit while doing something I called my “Ghostbuster Dance.” Was the sodomy involved? Possibly. But I was unconscious. It was a simpler time.

No comments:

Post a Comment