Thursday, August 26, 2010

Minissha to insure her butt


Minissha to insure her buttInsuring body parts is what Bollywood is obsessed with currently.

Some of the stars (of course not the very happening ones) are actually studying insurance policies to see how they can safeguard their body interests. In this context, one hears that the oomphy Minissha Lamba is thinking of getting a hefty cover for her derriere. The actress, who is mighty confident about her asset at a time when most filmstars are going in for a skinny look for which they have to shed fat and muscles from all body parts, says, "I get compliments for my butt all the time when I'm travelling out of India. People think I'm Brazilian. It's a fun compliment and I smile about it. Definitely, I would love to

get my butt insured. It's better to treasure what you have."

No comments:

Post a Comment